- Ages (U3-U4)
- Birth Years, 2020 – 2021
- 8 sessions.
- Played from Late August to Late October on Saturdays.
- Player will receive soccer shirt and #3 size ball.
- Players MUST wear shin guards and either sneakers or cleats.
- Location: Diamond Hill Park. (Beginning 8/26)
- Parent or responsible adult MUST be present during the training.
- Registrations Run from August thru October
- NO Sessions Columbus Day Weekend
Our RUGRATS program is a developmental program designed to introduce children between the ages of 2 and 3 years of age to soccer. This program is an opportunity for children, and their parents, to get involved in soccer and meet some new friends. It is similar in concept to traditional “story-hour”, “learn to swim” and “tiny-tot gymnastic” programs that are so popular. The parent or guardian and their child will meet one to two times per week for approximately 1 hour each day to learn the basics of soccer. With an emphasis on fun, our instructor will use creative and interactive games to teach dribbling, passing, ball control, shooting and more to both the player and the parents.