This program has been the foundation of the CYSA organization since its inception in 1990 and continues to be a program of fun and learning for our athletes and coaches.
Regardless of the rules of US Soccer, CYSA divides their teams up within the following age groups…TOPS (6-19yr olds with varying disabilities), Rugrats (2-3yr olds), U6coed (4-5yr olds), U8 boys (6-7yr olds), U8 girls (6-7yr olds), U11 boys (8-10yr olds), U11 girls (8-10yr olds), U14 boys (11-13yr olds), U14 girls (11-13yr olds), U19 coed (14-18yr. olds). CYSA also offers a Spring Rugrats program that is for 2-5 year old children during the months of April, May and June.
Due to the nature of multiple birth year groupings, no child is allowed to “play up” under any circumstance. Any CLP and CYSA Travel player is welcome and encouraged to participate in our recreational program as most find it fun and rewarding.
Online Registration April to mid-June. 2023 COST: $95
Late Registration mid-June to mid-July. COST: $115
Session: August to mid-October.
NO REC GAMES COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND!
POSSIBLE FIELD CLOSURES DUE TO WEATHER ARE PLAYED RESCHEDULED AT THE END OF THE SEASON!
Practices start second to last week of August.
League play starts the last Saturday of August.
Appreciation Day at end of session.
Anticipated Included Structure But Subject to Change:
- 1 Fall session.
- U6 plays 4v4. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U8 plays 4v4. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U11 plays 9v9. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U14+ plays 11v11. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- 1 practice per week, each 1 hour, outdoors in Fall.
- 1 game per week every Saturday. Could be morning or afternoon based on final released schedule.
- One jersey and socks included.
Total cost will be provided within registration link. Cost to be made in one payment at time of registration. Any request for financial aid must be made using our financial aid form sent to Director of the Recreational Program. Any reduction in cost will be provided to family via a voucher code from CYSA Registrar.