The CYSA Travel soccer program starts in the Winter after the Recreational season and does not include the Fall season.
There is not a “TRY-OUT” process but if needed we may hold “EVALUATIONS” depending on the registrations we receive for age groups. If NO evaluations are needed, all interested athletes will register and then will be placed on teams accordingly by the CYSA Board & VP of Travel.
Players will be placed on teams in their proper age groups. The only exception being if registration numbers require the combining of age groups to form a team. In that situation those age groupings would be: U6, U8, U10, U12, U14, U16.
The U6 teams could be either single sex or coed. This will be determined by the registration numbers as well.
Due to the nature of league double age groupings, no child is allowed to “play up” under any circumstance. This is ONLY if we have to combine the age groups.
Practices start early December.
A Tournament/Training Budget is included.
Players are responsible for any additional tournament costs.
Anticipated Included Structure But Subject to Change:
- 2 sessions: 1 Winter, 1 Spring.
- U6-U8 plays 4v4. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U10 plays 7v7. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U12 plays 9v9. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- U14+ plays 11v11. This can vary indoors based on facility rules/league/tourney.
- 1 practice per week indoors in Winter.
- 1 practice per week outdoors in Spring.
- Kit Includes: Home & away top, shorts, socks as well as a hoodie.
- Additional products available for purchase for the player. ie Backpack, 3/4 zips, and undershirts, as well as hoodies for family and friends!
Total cost will be provided within registration link with payment plan options.
Registration is OPEN!